Are you a self-starter and future designer with a sense of curiosity and a finger on new technologies?
Are you interested in joining a team to build virtual assistants that deliver content and services allowing users to reach their goals and objectives?
BJSS has always been forward thinking, innovative and pushing the boundaries of technology and we have been working in the AI space for over two years. We have worked on a portfolio of projects across the spectrum from ML to AI chat bots. Our teams are typically multi-skilled, including software engineers, data scientists, platform engineers, user experience experts, business analysts and conversational designers. Due to continued demand we are looking to expand our technical talent. Specifically, we are looking for experienced chatbot developers
You will be working as part of a development team to build, deploy and test a bespoke chatbot framework.
- Help deliver bespoke chatbot use case builds across a variety of clients and industry verticals.
- Prototype different chatbot implementations to support in client bids and presales engagements.
- Work together with solution architect’s and technology consultants to formulate solutions and products using the latest in AI technologies and natural language processing.
Skills and Abilities
- Subject matter expertise on chatbot technologies and frameworks, with knowledge of a variety of platforms and web services such as (Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, Rasa NLU and more).
- Front end application building skills are a plus.
- Problem solver with a passion for AI technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven background in software delivery
- Chatbot subject matter expertise
- Awareness of machine learning techniques, with a focus on classification. Knowledge of Tenser Flow, Spacy is a plus.
- Proficiency with natural language processing methodologies such as Intent detection, entity logic, slot filling, sentiment analysis and algorithm training.
- Demonstrable experience having built chatbots and or natural language focused applications for large corporates.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience building software applications
- Team player
- Passionate about tech and AI in particular
|Job Category||Developer, platforms and web services, Software Engineer, Team Lead|