As an Operations Business Analyst you will work on a wide portfolio of projects, working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders around the organisation. Having created the capabilities and platforms to deliver change, our focus is now on building and scaling products and services, transforming our customer journey and digitizing our operational processes. This is a rare opportunity to join at an inflection point of our digital journey as we evolve to highly aligned, autonomous teams that are insight led and outcome driven. International Payments is a new product for Travelex and will allow our clients to make international bank to bank transfers.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, and business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios and Business Analysis.
- Undertake requirements management, including requirements traceability.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional; evaluate information gathered from source, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Analyse and document process/work flows, business rules and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders on the specifications.
- Engage in multiple initiatives working with Project and Change Managers to provide the link between requirements and delivery plans.
- Develop sound professional working relationships across the business and across all levels of the organisation.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of Project and Change Managers.
- Work with central change management to identify and deliver continuous improvement and quality standards for change
To set you up for success you will bring with you
Several years’ experience of delivering Business Analysis for a significant portfolio of projects and programmes, ideally in International payments or banking.
- Ability to identify and document risks or potential problems, and have a proactive approach to proposing solutions.
- A proven track record of supporting end-to-end delivery of customer journeys.
- Strong communication skills, with confidence in your ability to work collaboratively, and the ability influence stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation with minimal supervision.
Why we do what we do
At Travelex we are obsessively customer focused and our ambition is to keep Travelex at the cutting edge in money transfer, foreign exchange and payment solutions. Our commitment to innovation has never been greater, with the development of a number of digital-first, greenfield products and services.
Customer centricity and digital are at the heart of our business strategy. And with the Travelex’s resources, deep industry experience and leading brand we are inventing the future of FX, cross-border e-commerce and international payments.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Analyst, Business Development, Finance|