United Kingdom-UK Mobile-UK Mobile
Lead Consultant for Risk Systems
Location: London, Reading, Manchester or Birmingham with travel required
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Lead Consultant with risk systems expertise to join our growing consultancy team in the Financial Services sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Lead Consultant will be experienced in working with C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide risk system transformation to Sopra Steria’s banking and insurance clients.
As we have clients in various UK locations, you must be flexible on travel.
• Bringing risk systems expertise to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
• Providing thought leadership to our banking and insurance clients on their regulatory and compliance Risk systems requirements.
• Developing risk strategy implementations through the deployment and management of risk decision making systems.
• Risk model deployment and execution.
• Driving efficiency of risk decision making through the adoption of Process Automation.
• Designing and developing suitable initiatives to support our clients in its identification, assessment, management and reporting of credit risks.
• Development and delivery business and technical compelling propositions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
• Identifying, develop and shape consulting business opportunities against target financial services accounts and clients.
• Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
• Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
• A track record of developing risk strategy implementations through the deployment and management of risk decision making systems from a consultancy, banking or insurance background.
• Experience of delivering risk model deployment and execution.
• Have a core understanding of prudent and conduct risk and a strong knowledge of PRA and FCA regulations.
• Experience of providing and developing pragmatic solutions to regulatory problems.
• Experience of identifying, developing and shaping consulting business opportunities against target financial services accounts and clients.
• Experience of working on risk and regulatory projects and programmes.
• Ability to define business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver.
• Experience of developing and delivering business and technical propositions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
• Strong knowledge of the current issues within the financial services market including transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.
|Job Category||Data Management, Finance, Project Management, Risk Management|