A FinTech company – building a Cloud Based Digital Banking Platform
You’ll be building an entirely new breed of banking platform from the ground up, so we are looking for a software engineer with breadth of skills and commercial experience to challenge the norm and work as part of a growing team of creative technologists who thrive on problem solving and building scalable, secure solutions.
Essential skills required:
* PHP, NodeJS and at least 3 other programming languages used commercially
* Familiar with digital signatures, secure hashing algorithms and encrypting / decrypting data
* Cloud Hosting e.g. AWS or similar
* Continuous Integration / CI; Jenkins or similar
* Unit Testing: PHPUnit, PHPSpec or similar
* Database experience: MySQL / Aurora / DynamoDB
* Database Encryption
* Source control management with Git
* Building and consuming secure APIs
We’ll also be looking for experience in:
* Front end development experience with JS frameworks
* Creating and parsing data structures in JSON and XML
* Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
* Experience working within PCI compliant organisations
* Having a security conscious approach to programming
* You should be familiar with PSR-2 Coding Standard – we like to be able to understand and collaborate on each other’s work with ease
Other attributes which will help you fit right in:
* Preferably having worked within a small company or start-up environment and desire to work on something meaningful
* You want to learn and develop new and exciting skills – such as Scalable Infrastructure and
* Banking grade security
* Enjoy solving problems and collaborating as part of a team
Friendly, highly experienced, close knit team with strong working relationships and great respect for one another’s skills and abilities. They share knowledge, collaborate and are always open to learning new skills and technologies.
You’ll be working with a CTO and Software Development Director with over 25 years of software development experience, huge breadth of languages, with the ability to develop his teams to thrive and succeed through his friendly, inclusive and approachable management style.
* A training budget – you get to choose how and when you use it – so you can learn in a way that suits you
* Work with a team who want to make a difference, have fun whilst getting to use bleeding edge technologies
* A flexible work environment – because our life outside of work is important too
* Fresh office coffee and Sonos speaker!
* Employee Share Options
|Job Category||Business Development, Data Management, Design, Project Management, Software Engineer|