CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join the team located in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the account leadership team in providing key data for decision making and reporting.
- Act as the finance business partner to site mangers in London and the South – conduct monthly site commercial reviews, support with preparation of budgets and change orders
- Reconciliation of major client budget variations and creation of new budget variations for client approval
- Monthly analysis of financial results – variance analysis, identify overspends, ways to minimise cost and maximise margin
- Prepare and raise invoices and process on to client AP system for payment
- Ensure TWC is minimised and debt paid within terms
- Raise monthly cross charges to other accounts
- Manage contract and task code administration in FMIS and Peoplesoft
- Quarterly client reporting deliverables
- Act as the Peoplesoft SME for the account regarding employee expenses
- Ensure a robust internal control environment with full adherence to SOX policies and requirements
- Be able to understand and clearly communicate to non-financial employees our financial processes and systems to ensure proper work flows and reliable source data in our financial systems
- Work closely with GWS central functions such as accounts payable, procurement and accounts receivable
- Provide ad-hoc support and financial analysis to Finance Manager and Commercial Director as required
- Part-Qualified accountant with proven experience in areas of P2P and associated Financial Processes – including COS and UBR Accruals, AP and AR
- Excellent IT Skills
- Exposure to accounting packages (preference Oracle)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (lookups & pivot tables)
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable interacting with people at all levels across the account and develop effective relationships
- Open and honest with high standards of personal integrity
- Exposure of working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to support in finding effective solutions
- A team-spirited attitude
- Keen attention to detail ensuring accuracy and accountability in all outputs delivered (evidenced by auditable reconciliations in line with US GAAP / SOX)
- Self-motivated, reliable & flexible team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must be willing and able to travel to other client sites occasionally
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
|Job Category||Analyst, Business Development, Finance, Project Management|